What do we do on a daily basis?
We develop and offer sustainable smart energy solutions to our customers.
We make sure that energy is clear and simple for all our customers.
We care and aim to make the range of our smart services even wider.
What to expect:
- Work with professionals of different fields.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from the very best.
- Unique work experience in the energy sector.
- Work with innovative products and their development.
- Exceptional access to the most advanced technologies and working methods.
- International project, that create value to Lithuania.
Variety of jobs
- Wholesale and retail trade experts
- Regional development managers
- Sales managers
- Product development managers
- Investment project managers
It is important to me that in a team we support each other, encourage and inspire - work must be fun too! Especially when you contribute to historical Lithuanian energy events. One of them is the liberalization of the electricity market. This is the first time in the country, so we face a lot of unknowns. We are inspired by new things - we are increasing the development of solar energy solutions in Lithuania. With the team, we accept challenges and are proud of the results achieved. We contribute to the transformation of the energy sector in Lithuania.
Working in Ignitis Group is special to me as, despite being a large international organization, decisions are made here and on our own. It gives meaning and motivation to my work. For example, one of the most memorable challenges was the Initial Public Offering (IPO) project that lasted for more than a year. It was a challenging, fun and successful move, becoming the largest IPO ever in the Baltics, enabling us to become leaders in energy transformation in the region.
About us in numbers
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
You can read more about it here Equal Opportunity and Diversity Policy