Principles of “Ignitis Group’s” corporate governance:
- Conditions for effective corporate governance. The setting in which the Group and its individual companies operate should promote transparent activities in the market and compliance with the law, and should ensure the separation of management, supervisory and regulatory functions.
- Exercise of shareholders’ rights. Possibilities for exercising the property and non-property rights arising from the ownership of shares shall be safeguarded and the interests of minority shareholders shall be upheld.
- Stakeholders’ role. The expectations and rights of stakeholders arising from agreements or legal regulation shall be recognized and active collaboration for the creation of sustainable value added shall be encouraged.
- Openness and transparency. Timely and accurate disclosure of information about the Group should be ensured.
- Responsibility and accountability of management and supervisory bodies. The management and supervisory bodies of the Group and its companies shall be required to properly perform their functions and be accountable to shareholders.
Group’s governance principles and model aim at the assessment and harmonization of stakeholders’ interests and their translation into measurable targets and indicators.