PROJECT PLANNER ONSHORE (F/M/D)| IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2023-04-05
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague to help us take care of project planning for all phases of the wind and/or solar projects. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Maintaining and developing the overall project schedule and associated individual project schedules in all phases of the project.
- Deliver input for the project execution plan for the planning process.
- Verifying and integrating third party schedules into the overall project schedule.
- Continuous control and coordination of work package delivery progress together with work package owners and project leads.
- Assessing progress reports of contractors and suppliers (including resource planning).
- Providing progress monitoring analyses with a clear illustration of the critical path activities and identifying bottlenecks.
- Assessing scheduling impact of changes including analyzing and visualizing scenarios. Proposing schedule alternatives in case of changes.
- Produce forecasts for project team, evaluation of key performance metrics, ongoing review of contractor resources and their ability to achieve key milestones.
- Providing scheduling input for management reports and supporting overall report deliveries.
- Continuously communicating overall project schedule and status to project team.
- Providing early warnings of scheduling conflicts that will delay the projects, which may require remedial actions.
We expect that You
- Have higher education.
- Have experience with Primavera and MS Office project planning and management tools.
- Have minimum 3 years of scheduling experience with large scale complex projects. Experience with large scale renewables projects would be considered as an advantage.
- Have knowledge of management of a multi-project integrated master schedule and the associated individual detailed project schedules.
- Are able to work independently and make independent decisions.
- Are analytical, structured and accurate.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.