JUNIOR PROJECT EXECUTION MANAGER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2023-11-01
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
Do you want to be a part of projects changing the concept of energy generation in Baltic region? Ignitis Renewables is a part of Ignitis Group - a renewables-focused integrated utility with a clear purpose to create a 100% green and secure energy ecosystem for current and future generations. We are frontrunners of offshore wind, onshore hybrid, solar, P2X, and energy-storage technologies and invite YOU, a passionate innovator, talented creator, top professional in your field to take YOUR part in #EnergySmart!
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Ignitis Renewables team and help us to take care of renewable energy business implementation in Latvia. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Assist in business implementation activities related to onshore wind, solar PV, BESS and Power-to-X projects execution in Latvia
- Support project execution team in project planning and implementation processes
- Collaborate with colleagues from other units and structures of Ignitis group in order to formalize project documentation according to Ignitis standards and decision making processes
- Prepare various kind of internal reports and management presentations.
We expect that You
- Have a higher education in Management, Economics, Construction, Engineering or Energy field
- Have experience in renewables industry or investment/development project management (advantageous)
- Are able to build relationships, trust and respect within teams and with other stakeholders
- Are proactive, accurate, responsible, attentive to details and goal oriented
- Have good communication skills in Latvian and English languages (writing and speaking)
- Have a B category driving license.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.