PROJECT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2023-10-17
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
Do you want to be a part of projects changing the concept of energy generation in Baltic region? Ignitis Renewables is a part of Ignitis Group - a renewables-focused integrated utility with a clear purpose to create a 100% green and secure energy ecosystem for current and future generations. We are frontrunners of offshore wind, onshore hybrid, solar, P2X, and energy-storage technologies and invite YOU, a passionate innovator, talented creator, top professional in your field to take YOUR part in #EnergySmart!
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our Ignitis Renewables Latvia team and help us take care of projects development in Latvia through all projects implementation stages. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Seek for opportunities to start new renewable energy (onshore wind and/or utility-scale solar PV) projects from greenfield and evaluate potential renewable energy projects which could be acquired from the market within various development stages
- Coordinate the processes of project acquisition, take-over and oversee the pre-construction steps (geotechnical and access studies, notarial deeds, request for electrical connection)
- Prepare the permit application and ensure the proper follow-up of the permitting phase
- Plan and control project management triangle (scope, cost, time); distribute work assignments; initiate and manage procurement processes
- Collaborate with local & national stakeholders, public institutions and local communities
- Follow renewable energy industry trends and apply the knowledge in the daily activity.
We expect that You
- Have higher education in the Management, Law, Economics, Construction, Engineering or Energy field
- Have project management experience with renewable energy projects, real estate or other major infrastructure projects (PMP certificate would be considered as advantage)
- Have experience in wind and/or solar PV projects development and/or construction (advantage)
- Have general understanding of financial modeling
- Are able to prioritize in order to meet project deadlines
- Are analytical, well-structured, result oriented, proactive person with flexibility and ability to adapt quickly as well as work in corporate culture
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Latvian.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.