WIND PROJECT ENGINEER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2023-04-12
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague to lead the technical support to teams developing and delivering utility-scale wind projects across the Baltic countries and Poland. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us. Possible locations Vilnius, Warsaw or Riga.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Participate in wind farm energy yield assessments either inhouse or by using external providers
- Prepare technical requirements and specifications for the tendering procedures.
- To support wind farm layout design and design optimisation
- To set up wind measurement campaigns and estimating wind speeds
- Contribute to due diligence of potential wind farm site acquisitions
- To support wind turbine commissioning and performance testing
- Follow renewable energy (wind) industry trends/innovations and to apply the knowledge in the daily activity.
We expect that You
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in consultancy, contracting or design within the wind sector
- Demonstrated track record of providing engineering support (electrical/mechanical/C&I) on wind energy projects from development phase through to operations either on the owner side or as a consultant to the owner
- Knowledge and working understanding in the use of wind analysis software packages such as WAsP, WindPro, and WindFarmer
- Are familiar with the various EU requirements, legislation and development routes for wind projects
- Strong technical report writing skills in English.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.