IGNITIS SUOMI GENERAL MANAGER
Submit your application until 2021-04-20
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us!
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- effective organization and execution of the Company's activities in accordance with the Strategy and goals set for it;
- ensuring the achievement of the Company's business objectives;
- formation of developing directions of the Company's activities, preparation of action plans and control of their implementation;
- building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, customers and partners;
- effective team formation and management;
- representation of the Company in relations with third parties;
- submission of information and accountability to the Company's shareholders and the Board of UAB Ignitis;
- create a positive, continuous improvement culture within the business;
- ensuring compliance with the Group of companies values, policies & procedures.
We expect that You
- have at least 5 years of experience in management/leadership position, at least 2 years in C-level position in the field of energy commodities wholesale and retail businesses;
- have abilities to implement business strategy, enforce policies and procedures;
- have stakeholder management skills to facilitate efficient work across all functions as well as maintain relationship with authorities;
- have strong people management skills with the ability to motivate and lead team, achieve sustainable results and drive the change;
- have solid problem-solving and decision-making skills, ability to analyse complex issues;
- have a university degree;
- speak, read and write in fluent English;
- have an impeccable reputation.
As part of our team You
- You will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- You will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals;
- You will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field;
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis offers smart, added-value energy solutions for B2C and B2B customers – from green energy supply, solar energy installations and services, energy efficiency to e-mobility. Ignitis innovates and helps its customers become energy smart because we know how to make their life easier. Energy smart solutions company Ignitis supplies electricity and gas to more than 1.6 million customers across Baltics and Poland and is one of the leading gas suppliers in Finland with the market share of up to 13 percent (in 2020). Ignitis owns companies in Latvia, Estonia and Poland which provide electricity and gas supply services.
Ignitis Suomi Oy core line of business would be sales of natural gas and electricity to Finnish corporate customers.