Shares of Ignitis Group

Investment opportunity for everyone

Share capital of Ignitis Group amounts to EUR 1,659m, which is divided into 74,283,757 ordinary registered shares. Each ordinary registered share entitles to one ove at the General Meeting and to the equal dividends.

The Republic of Lithuania holds 73.08 % of the shares with Ministry of Finance representing its rights as a majority shareholder. The remaining 26.92 % of the shares are held by institutional and retail investors.

The shares of Ignitis Group are being traded in Nasdaq Vilnius and GDRs – in London Stock Exchange Market.

Trading of Ignitis Group shares


Nasdaq Vilnius

Traded in the Main List
Stock symbol: IGN1L
ISIN LT0000115768

Trading information


Londono Stock Exchange

Traded in the Main List
Stock symbol: IGNL
ISIN: GDRs Reg S: US66981G2075;
GDRs Rule 144A: US66981G1085

Trading information

Meetings of shareholders

We provide notices about general meetings of shareholders, including all necessary relevant information, the annexes of questions raised in the agenda of the meeting and decisions made in the general meetings of shareholders.

Meeting agenda and results


The new Dividend Policy of Ignitis Group approved on 4 September 2020 ensures growing returns to the shareholders. We provide the Policy and the dividend pay-out structure:

Information about dividends

Information on data processing