ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING NETWORK DEPARTMENT MANAGER (F/M/D)
Submit your application until 2022-12-07
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join our team and take the leading role in ensuring the company`s business growth. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Formulating vision, strategy for developing electric vehicle (EV) charging network in the Baltic states, setting network development programme guidelines and priorities as well as implementation of Ignitis Group’s goals.
- Formulating and implementing commercial strategy for EV network.
- Ensuring cooperation among people who implement technical solutions, contractors, sales teams, legal and compliance specialists, location partners, marketing specialists and operational units.
- Forming a team for EV network development in the Baltics states.
- Achieving EV network growth and profit targets.
- Managing and improving the experience of EV network customers.
- Service and maintenance of EV network.
- Leading a team, developing it, managing remote units in Latvia and Estonia.
- Representing the company on EV issues in public events, the media.
We expect that You
- Have a higher education degree in business development, engineering, energy or similar fields.
- You must have at least 5 years of experience in managing business development.
- Have a grasp on legal acts regulating public sector activities.
- Have excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Are fluent in English (orally and in writing).
- Have an ability to think strategically, insight and flexibility, you can reorganise quickly when it is necessary.
- Have great public speaking, presentation skills.
- Are sound in project and personnel management, organising.
- Have great team motivation skills.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis offers smart, added-value energy solutions for B2C and B2B customers ranging from solar energy and energy efficiency to e-mobility. We, at Ignitis, help our customers become energy smart by innovating because we know that it will make their lives easier. The energy smart solutions company Ignitis also supplies electricity and natural gas to more than 1.5 million customers in Lithuania and is one of the leading independent gas suppliers in Finland. Ignitis owns companies in Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Poland, which trade and supply electricity and natural gas.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.