EV PRODUCT OWNER
Submit your application until 2022-07-03
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Poland“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join Ignitis Polska team and take the full accountability of development of electric vehicle charging product and network. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Development of electric vehicle charging station development strategy in the implementation of that strategy;
- Search for additional business development opportunities;
- Perform a comprehensive market and customer needs analysis, generate and implement ideas for optimizing the company's products;
- Communication and cooperation with product suppliers and electric car dealers;
- Continuous increase of product knowledge, presentation of the product and related innovations to customers;
- Work with existing and future clients, negotiations on cooperation conditions;
- Preparation and submission of proposals, preparation of documentation.
We expect that You
- Have a university degree in construction, energy or engineering;
- Know and understand construction legislation, energy processes and technologies;
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in installing and/or operating of energy engineering systems for buildings;
- Have knowledge of project management methodologies (PMP/IPMA/Prince2, etc.) (would be an advantage);
- Have knowledge or experience in the field of energy (solar energy, building energy systems, energy supply systems, etc.);
- Have strategic and analytical thinking and you are result-oriented;
- Have a good knowledge of Polish and English in writing and orally;
- Have excellent working skills with MS Office programs (Excel, Word, MS Project);
- Are proactive, communicative, able to work in a team and make decisions independently.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Polska, an electricity supplier in Poland.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.