HEAD OF ONSHORE DEVELOPMENT
Submit your application until 2022-07-15
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a Head of Onshore Wind and Solar Development who would be responsible for steering developing and growth of utility scale onshore wind and solar power strategy in our target markets. We offer great experience of managing teams of highly qualified professionals and developing future generations of engineering specialists. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Manage various teams of development specialists to ensure smooth processes and delivery of timely and precise results to support all other business areas of the company.
- Development, management and implementation of the company strategy in conjunction with the COO and CEO.
- Manage, assist, support and mentor technical project managers and development team in progressing their requirements during land acquisition and site development in an optimal and cost effective way.
- Manage the team in steering external consultants to support the business in peak workload or project delivery phase.
- Manage the portfolio of project development for both onshore wind and solar power.
- Recommend process or design changes to improve overall asset performance and design.
- Drafting, presenting and maintaining the annual budgets along with the Country Managers.
We expect that You
- Have at least 10 years’ experience as project developer within the onshore sector and deep experience of project development life-cycle from green field to ready to build.
- Have at least 5 years of middle to senior management experience in such an environment.
- Have a high level of computer literacy in excel, word and other MS Office packages).
- Have strong communication skills, leadership and mentoring skills.
- Have an ability to travel to domestic and international locations for work and representation of the company on regular basis.
- Have a degree level qualification in a suitable discipline (Engineering or Environmental sciences).
- Have excellent communication skills in English (C2) and impeccable reputation.
- Have will to relocate to Vilnius-Lithuania.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.