JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Submit your application until 2020-07-31
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Poland“?
We are looking for candidates that would strengthen Ignitis Polska middle office team and support growing sales and trading business. The Junior Business Analyst is an entry-level position. Successful candidate will work mainly with company business data and deal with internal stakeholders. This employee is expected to quickly acquire new skills, take over new responsibilities and assume more autonomous role in the organisation.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- End-of-day process (data acquisition, P&L and risk calculations, compliance reporting)
- Deal capture (trading and sales business)
- Pricing of non-standard products (sales business)
- Credit exposure calculations
- Generation of reports for internal stakeholders
We expect that You
- Have a university degree (preferably economics),
- Are an eager learner, curious, willing to learn and show initiative,
- Have strong analytical skills,
- Have good communication skills (fluent Polish and English in oral and writing),
- Are attentive to details, put emphasis on quality and timeliness,
- Understand financial markets,
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel in particular);
Bonus points for
- Interest in energy markets,
- Programming and data mining skills (RDBMS, Julia, Python, VBA);
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance.
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field.
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world.
- Will receive benefits package (medical service, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Polska is part of Ignitis Group focusing on energy deliveries to Polish clients and energy trading on Polish and other European markets.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.