DATA HUB FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER
Submit your application until 2022-07-23
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Data Hub product software engineering team and help us take care of expanding our in-house software development capabilities. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Data Hub - will become the main axis of the Lithuanian energy sector in the very near future, supporting the main market processes that ensure an uninterrupted and efficient chain of energy services to the customer. Data Hub is needed by everyone - consumer, business, state, science. Therefore, the product employs experts and business representatives with extensive experience in the energy sector, who take care of the project implementation, proper involvement of all stakeholders, financing, further vision of the project and development in general. The second part of the team is an information technology team with the complex competencies needed to develop a project of this level. The Data Hub is "grown" gradually, using the Agile approach, to ensure that the most important and most value-creating changes for market participants are implemented first, in line with market development priorities.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with team members to design and implement the Data Hub product roadmap;
- Develop code to ensure high-performance and availability of the resulting solution;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Provide technical leadership and expertise implementing solutions delivering energy data for more than 1 million clients;
- Actively participate in all Agile Scrum activities;
- Provide feedback to product team regarding user stories, acceptance criteria and story point estimation.
We expect that You
- Experience building complex web services and solutions;
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and REST API design and best practices;
- Good sense of UI/UX design;
- Strong sense of technical product ownership. Accountability and get things done attitude;
- A big plus if you have previous experience working with DRUPAL/PHP.
As part of our team You
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- Will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras is an internal service centre which provides IT, procurement, accounting, human resources, legal, communication, asset and document management services to all Ignitis Group companies.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.