ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER POLAND (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2023-01-10
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague to join our Environmental team and care about environmental questions related project development solutions needed for the development and maintenance of the renewable energy parks. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
- Collaborate with the development, operations and engineering teams to create an environmental permitting strategy which ensures all current and future projects adhere to permitting regulations and legislation in Poland market.
- Work in close partnership with local authorities and communities to ensure that developed objects fulfill the required environmental permitting processes successfully.
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact both internally and externally in relation to environmental permits.
- Translate complex problems into easily understandable tasks and tangible actions.
- Deliver specialist training and development across the business which meets Company vision and helps drive a culture of behavioral change.
- Collaborate with a projects manager and help with environmental procedures and issues during all project implementation, development and operation phases.
- Capability to manage environmental issues during all project stages
- Sufficient knowledge of the process and parties involved related to Environmental impact assessments; Integrated pollution prevention and control, monitoring plans, territory planning (would be an advantage)
We expect that You
- Have a degree in an environmental management sciences, engineering or relevant field.
- Have 5+ years of experience working the above-described area of responsibilities.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Polish environmental regulatory requirements.
- Have experience of environmental management of renewables projects, preparation of environmental documentation and management of area of expertise. Experience in renewable energy area is a must.
- Have great communication and negotiation skills. Attitude to solve problems quickly with advanced conflict resolution skills.
- Are able to take strategic views of environmental sustainability requirements for the business.
- Have IT literacy knowledge – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Are proficient in English and Polish language.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group's companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.