Submit your application until 2022.09.30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Oracle developers team and help us take care of expanding our in-house software development capabilities. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Designing, developing and implementing custom software and database application capabilities for a Billing solution.
- Oracle full lifecycle development (SQL, PL/SQL, Designer) including data modeling, database architecture, development, unit testing.
- Heavily communication and collaboration with other team members – architects, developers, business analysts to solve problems, improve existing and implement new features in Billing solution.
- Work closely with testers and business analysts to ensure adherence to the functional specification and that all requirements are being satisfied.
We expect that You
- Have experience as an Oracle developer (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Have time management, analytical, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Oracle Designer, Oracle Forms
- Knowledge of TSK framework
As part of our team You
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- Will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras, an internal service centre providing IT, public procurement, accounting, human resources management, legal, communication and client services to all companies of the Group.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.