SENIOR GIS DEVELOPER
Submit your application until 2022-10-05
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the GIS engineers team and help us take care of expanding our in-house software development capabilities. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Designing maintainable technical solutions;
- Integrating data from different sources;
- Work with ArcGIS Platform (ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, DataStore, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS mobile solutions);
- Work with file geodatabases, enterprise geodatabases and related technologies;
- Collecting and analyzing data for potential business expansion;
- Create documentation, review and update processes.
We expect that You
- Have at least 5+ years of similar work experience;
- 3-5 years of experience in developing solutions using JAVA or .NET platforms, deep understanding of language internals;
- Have ability to challenge the business in requirements development;
- Have a strong analytical mind and attention to details;
- Have great communications and coordination skills;
- Have time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills;
- Strong ArcGIS Desktop skills: ArcMap, Pro;
- Ability to develop, test and run data manipulation scripts;
As part of our team You
- GIS software skills (Esri ArcGIS Platform) or relevant experience would be a benefit;
- Ability to create GIS Web Applications and Mobile solutions;
- GIS certification is highly preferred (e.g. ArcGIS Certificates);
- Design integrations through APIs and service-oriented architectures;
- Will experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, and dynamic;
- Will have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world;
- Will have the chance to test state-of-the-art technologies and observe the birth of innovation;
- Will participate in training programs and learn from the best;
- Will be granted an additional benefit package (health insurance/pension plan, work from home, flexible schedule, etc.).
"Ignitis group" is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 220+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutions for new business opportunities.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.