Submit your application until 2021-07-30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Latvia“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the professional, active, courageous, cool team of Ignitis Latvija and help us take care of renewable energy, energy efficiency challenges. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Plan, control the implementation of technological and infrastructure projects (installation of solar power plants, EV charging stations, lighting modernization projects, etc.);
- To react promptly and solve problems arising during the implementation of projects, manage project deadlines, budgets, scope, risks etc.;
- To form, lead and delegate tasks to project teams and control their execution;
- To initiate project procurements (equipment purchases, selection of contractors), supervise and control the execution of contracts with contractors;
- To prepare information and report on the progress and results of projects, propose changes, justify them, provide alternatives;
- To provide suggestions for efficient and innovative ways of performing work in the field of activity of the position.
We expect that You
- Have a university degree in construction, energy or engineering;
- Know and understand construction legislation, energy processes and technologies;
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in installing and / or operating of energy engineering systems for buildings (solar power plants, building or street lighting systems, other energy infrastructure);
- Have knowledge of project management methodologies (PMP / IPMA / Prince2, etc.) (would be an advantage);
- Have knowledge or experience in the field of energy (solar energy, building energy systems, energy supply systems, etc.);
- Have strategic and analytical thinking and you are result-oriented;
- Have a good knowledge of English and / or Russian in writing and orally;
- Have excellent working skills with MS Office programs (Excel, Word, MS Project);
- Are proactive, communicative, able to work in a team and make decisions independently.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Latvia, a B2B electricity and gas supplier in Latvia.