PROJECT MANAGER - WIND ENERGY
Submit your application until 2021-06-30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Ignitis Renewables team and help us take care of offshore wind energy project management . We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables, prepare and update project plans, own project risk register, as well as track deliverables, ensure all deliverables meet deadlines, within scope and on-budget;
- Define required resources for project and allocate project resources;
- Manage project team and set targets and objectives;
- Develop appropriate stakeholder engagement strategies, manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, partners and advisors;
- Follow renewable energy, especially offshore wind energy, technology trends and apply the knowledge in the daily activity.
We expect that You
- Higher education in the Management, Construction, Engineering or Energy field;
- At least 5 years' project management experience in renewable energy projects or other major infrastructure projects;
- Proven experience in evaluating and managing internal employees, external advisors in a wide range of technical, financial and commercial matters;
- Proven experience in ability to build relationships, trust and respect within teams and with other stakeholders;
- Knowledge of renewable technologies and motivation to follow the latest achievements;
- Big picture and strategic thinking, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, strong negotiations skills, well-structured, result oriented;
- Fluency on how regulatory environment and energy market literacy is an advantage;
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent would be considered as advantage.
As part of our team You
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects;
- You will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- You will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Renewables, an international green energy company, which manages renewable energy – solar and wind – projects in the Baltic region and Poland. The company is responsible for effectiveness of the operational wind farms, supervision of the wind farms and solar parks under construction and development of new ones.