IT PRODUCT OWNER
Submit your application until 2021-06-28
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the IT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT team and would be responsible for the further development of ESO self-service. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things;
- Define product roadmap in line with the product’s strategy and coordinate it's deadlines with other internal teams and external partners;
- Contribute to the product backlog and create actionable user stories;
- Prioritize stories, epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy;
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
We expect that You
- Have previous Product Owner/Product Manager experience working with a cross functional team;
- Have advanced technical understanding of how software works (PHP and Drupal knowledge and experience would be an advantage);
- Have knowledge of Agile process and principles and experience in organizing teamwork;
- Have knowledge of how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done.
As part of our team You
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- You will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- You will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras, an internal service centre providing IT, public procurement, accounting, human resources management, legal, communication and client services to all companies of the Group.