ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT EXPERT
Submit your application until 2021-12-17
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupė“?
Ignitis Group is at the beginning of a journey to an ambitious global future. The Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management team is getting ready to support our Group in this exciting transformation. We serve as an advisor and facilitator to the Business on risk-related issues, by assisting in identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks. Aim of the position is to build and enhance a strong risk culture in Ignitis Group. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us!
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Design, implement and coordinate an overall risk management process for Ignitis Group, which includes both analysis of potential financial and/or non-financial impact and business continuity management;
- Analyze current and identify potential risks that are affecting Ignitis Group;
- Provide hands-on development of risk management models aimed at business, financial or operational threats, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support;
- Act as a Group-wide Subject Matter Expert and sparring partner for risk and control questions;
- Engage with the Business on risk assessment for new projects and process changes;
- Create business continuity plans, lead Group-wide threat/incident recovery actions;
- Constantly develop and maintain risk management tools and systems;
- Prepare risk reporting for senior management;
- Build risk-aware culture.
We expect that You
- Have a degree in a business or technical field (e.g., finance, economics, audit/internal controls or similar);
- Have 3+ years’ experience in Risk Management or a related role;
- Have been successful in driving transformations and completing multiple tasks, both self-directed and in teams;
- Can explain complex subjects in an understandable way;
- Are a certified Risk Manager (e.g., ERP, FRM or similar certificate) (advantage);
- Are proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Lithuanian are required);
- Are self-driven, result-oriented and curious.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Grupė is the largest listed company and the top energy leader in the Baltics. with the aim of creating an energy-smart world.
The company focuses on green energy development and is working to become a regional centre of new energy competences and a leader in energy distribution solutions on the international market.
Our companies produce, supply and distribute electricity, and provide other energy services to both households and businesses. They operate in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland and Finland, while our investments reach as far as the United Kingdom, Norway, France and Israel.
„Ignitis group“ is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.