Submit your application until 2022-05-31
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join professional and courageous finance team of Ignitis. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring efficient management of the Company's financial resources to achieve the Company's goals;
- Organization of financial, tax and management accounting, financial planning, budgeting, performance analysis and control activities;
- Ensuring the preparation of financial statements, annual and interim reports, and reports on regulated activities;
- Managing the processes of economic and financial evaluation of projects (NPV, etc.), investment control;
- Improvement of financial analytics and financial risk management procedures;
- Representation of the Company with the regulatory bodies and other institutions.
We expect that You
- Have a university degree in finance, economics, business administration or mathematics;
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in financial control, analysis, budgeting and forecasting, financial audit (work experience in the regulated sector - an advantage);
- Have knowledge International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Have excellent Lithuanian and English language skills;
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in the energy sector (advantage).
- Have relevant internationally recognized qualification certificates (ACCA, CFA, FRM, etc.) (advantage).
- Have analytical and strategic thinking, quickly process new information, solve problems in an efficient and creative manner.
- Have hand-on people management experience, can motivate and successfully build a high performing team.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis, the largest electricity and gas supplier in Lithuania with subsidiaries in Latvia, Estonia, Poland and Finland The company solves all energy-related tasks raised by both consumers and businesses. The company offers effective solutions for energy consumption and heating, energy production from renewable sources, develops electric vehicle infrastructure, provides other energy services.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.