DATA GOVERNANCE COORDINATOR
Submit your application until 2022-05-30
Do You want to be part of „Energijos skirstymo operatorius“?
We are looking for a colleague to join our Data Analytics division in Strategy and Digitization Department. Our team is where advanced analytics meet change and innovation, so you have the freedom to create innovative solutions that support the transition towards a more sustainable and effective grid. As the Data Governance Coordinator, you will be responsible for implementing Data Governance and Open Data programs.
We value openness, partnership is a sign of our strength, and responsibility helps us to be an unbeatable team. If all this is close to you, we invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Lead in the creation and maintenance of organization-wide data governance documentation, including a business dictionary, data catalog, and data integration map;
- Work with key stakeholders to implement and adapt processes and tools for data control;
- Establish criteria and coordinate data quality improvement processes;
- Coordinate the definition of business terms and help reach consensus between different divisions;
- Ensure data visibility and accessibility guidelines;
- Create ESO‘s Open Data standard and help promote data availability to wider community;
- Be a role model for creating a data driven culture and educate the organization on data value.
We expect that You
- Bachelor's degree in science, econometrics, statistics, mathematics or similar;
- You are familiar with the principles of DAMA DMBOK data management;
- Have working knowledge of SQL and a good understanding of database structures;
- Able to work well with MS Excel (PowerPivot, PowerQuery);
- Interested in the latest means of obtaining, processing, storing and presenting information / data;
- Excellent communication skills and strong critical thinking.
As part of our team You
- Will have an opportunity to participate in the development of long-term and unique projects of national importance;
- Will grow your competence while working with the professionals in the field;
- Will participate in internal and external training programs;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive a benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
The energy sector is going through a huge transformation. Driven by the need to reduce human impact on climate, evolving technologies and changing consumer demands encourage us to work smarter.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.