DATA ANALYTICS PROJECT LEAD
Submit your application until 2022-05-30
Do You want to be part of „Energijos skirstymo operatorius“?
We are looking for a colleague to join our Data Analytics division in Strategy and Digitization Department. Our team is where advanced analytics meet change and innovation, so you have the freedom to create innovative solutions that support the transition towards a more sustainable and effective grid.
We value openness, partnership is a sign of our strength, and responsibility helps us to be an unbeatable team. If all this is close to you, we invite you to join us.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the implementation of Data & Analytics projects. These are typically a fusion between Analytics, Data Ops and Data Governance.
- Working with stakeholders to outline a Minimum Viable Product (forecasting tool, dashboard, report, data set, etc.) in terms of functionality and design (UI/UX);
- Setting up or managing teams of data analysts to ensure data analytics problem solving;
- Being a crucial part when forming requirements for data storage, reporting and visualisation strategy across the organisation;
- Organizing evaluation sessions with stakeholders and end users to get feedback to refine the solution and make it production-ready;
- Coordinating transition of POC to development and then delivery to business teams (solution refinement, build, deployment, support and training);
- Promoting the value of advanced data analytics and leading business partners to better data-driven decision making (building awareness, gathering needs, improving skills in business);
- Maintaining open communication with stakeholders to ensure best data analytics practices, tools, resources and provide expertise.
We expect that You
- Have 2+ years of experience as project manager of data analytics with challenges:
- Support of accurate and timely delivery of data analytics products (dashboards, reports, data sets, etc.) to the distribution organization by establishing and following efficient data processes, identifying issues, and working with business partners to resolve;
- Project management experience of projects involving data engineers, data analysts and business analysts (or equivalent experience);
- Experience working using Agile;
- Creative problem solving of complex data analytics challenges.
- Have proficiency in conventional and advanced data analytics tools (e.g. MS Excel (VBA), PowerBI, SQL, Python, R, etc.);
- Have experience in applying Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools, algorithms, techniques and methodologies;
- Have a degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, IT or related discipline.
As part of our team You
- Will have the opportunity to work in challenging projects dealing with large data sets and new technologies (Big Data, AI, ML, etc.);
- Will enable the organization to make better data driven decisions which will create added value;
- Will be a part of professional environment and have amazing colleague support to find the best solutions;
- Will have the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also will enjoy Ignitis group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
The energy sector is going through a huge transformation. Driven by the need to reduce human impact on climate, evolving technologies and changing consumer demands encourage us to work smarter.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.