HEAD OF GROUP PEOPLE EXPERIENCE AND MOTIVATION (2 YEARS FIXED-TERM CONTRACT)
Submit your application until 2022-05-29
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
Ignitis Group is at the beginning of a journey to an ambitious international future. The People & Culture team is getting ready to support our People in this exciting transformation. We aim to fuel the business ambition with amazing talent that enjoys a positive Employee Experience within our Group. We invite a Head of Group People experience and motivation to join us on the journey.
We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us!
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Lead, build and develop a team of Compensation&Benefits, Employee experience, Diversity&Inclusion professionals in Ignitis Group in Agile way
- Lead and enhance the strategic direction of total remuneration according to the Business strategy, market trends
- Ensure the positive experience of Ignitis People and install the feedfoward culture within Group of companies
- Build and develope employee well-being programs within Group of companies
- Understand the changing needs of the business and drive the field of responsibility accordingly
- Plan, execute the budget needed to ensure the smooth activities of area of the responsibilities
We expect that You
- Are a great expert of Compensation&Benefits, Employee experience and Diversity&Inclusion fields
- Have 3+ years of experience in building the compensation and benefits programs
- Have 5+ years of experience in managerial roles in HR field
- Have proven project management experience and strong stakeholder management skills
- Are able to conceptualize and build long term solutions
- Have the ability to explain complex subjects in an understandable way
- Are self-driven, result-oriented and curious
As part of our team You
- You will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- You will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- You will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras is an internal service centre which provides IT, procurement, accounting, human resources, legal, communication, asset and document management services to all Ignitis Group companies.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.