JUNIOR SUSTAINABILITY PORTFOLIO MANAGER
Submit your application until 2022-06-03
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join professional, active, courageous team of Ignitis Group. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Design methodologies, frameworks and processes to enable vertical integration of sustainability topics throughout different business areas, assure implementation by applying oversight tools and prepare reports on Company and Group levels;
- Lead company sustainability/trading projects;
- Proactively analyze and present rising opportunities, issues of responsible areas;
- Portfolio management of Environmental commodities for Group companies;
- Close-up work with external environmental commodities tools; and optimization analysis;
- Analysis of factors affecting the electricity, gas and ETS markets;
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders;
- Improvement and development of portfolio management processes and related tools;
- Determining positions in electricity and gas portfolios, forming, estimating trading needs and calculating results;
- Communication with clients and partners, participation in projects;
- Wholesale contracts administration.
We expect that You
- Have a university degree (economy, energy, business areas, statistics is an advantage, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Data Science Computer science or a closely related field);
- Have knowledge of sustainability requirements of local legislation, standards, and best international practice;
- Have an understanding of Environmental commodities, Sustainable Development Goals, Greenhouse Gas reduction methodologies;
- Have knowledge in energy carbon emission reduction methodologies, auditing, and evaluation;
- Understand Renewable energy market risks and opportunities;
- Are highly skilled in analytics - have ability to work with large data sets and know-how of summarization to top level managers;
- Have ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and integrate complex topics;
- Are proactive, accurate, responsible, attentive to details and numbers;
- Have strong personal communication skills;
- Have great intercommunication skills in English (writing and speaking).
As part of our team You
- You will receive support and knowledge from senior colleagues at all times.
- You will have an opportunity to participate in development of long-term and unique projects of national importance;
- You will grow your competence while working with the professionals in the field;
- You will participate in internal and external training programs;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis, the largest electricity and gas supplier in Lithuania with subsidiaries in Latvia, Estonia and Poland. The company solves all energy-related tasks raised by both consumers and businesses. The company offers effective solutions for energy consumption and heating, energy production from renewable sources, develops electric vehicle infrastructure, provides other energy services.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.