Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague who would take care of a daily legal maters of our Company and also join M&A and green field projects. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Legal management of green field projects and cases (mostly in environmental, construction, general commercial matters).
- To ensure legality of business activity and documents.
- Drafting and analysis of different agreements and other corporate and business documents in Latvian and English.
- Represent the company before state authorities, institutions and in relations with third parties.
- Review and prepare policies and procedures to ensure business activities are in place to meet regulatory obligations.
- Participation in M&A cases.
- Liaise with legal advisors, regulators, management and other stakeholders on legal matters.
- Corporate housekeeping.
We expect that You
- Have Master degree in law.
- Have 3 years of experience in legal field, preferably in construction, land and general commercial matters. Experience in energy sector would be an advantage.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Latvian and English languages (sufficient language skills for preparation of legal documents).
- Have ability to multi-task, work in a team and independently, prioritize and effectively manage key stakeholder expectations (both business and legal).
- Have good orientation in corporate law.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance.
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world.
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.