ENERGY PURCHASE - SALE AGREEMENT (PPA) MANAGER
Submit your application until 2022-05-31
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Ignitis Renewables team and help us take care of economic modelling and feasibility evaluation of trading concepts along the renewable value chain, including project financing in current markets - Lithuania, Estonia and Poland. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Originate, structure, negotiate and execute electricity PPA's with corporates, utility companies and traders.
- Develop and lead asset power sales strategies across assets under management, prospective deals and divestment strategy support.
- Electricity Offtake scenario development within the trader teams, ensuring the efficient delivery revenue structuring for projects in the development pipeline.
- Manage documentation and presentations for banks, offtakers and other involved entities.
- Commitment to adapt local market and energy production concepts to its own knowledge to predict the political and market development in the targeted country.
- Conduct regular market research including understanding new policy information.
- Work closely with project finance banks and M&A teams to ensure that power revenue streams always meet the optimal risk and/or reward profile.
We expect that You
- Have a bachelor university degree in financial, banking or economic field.
- Have experience in origination of PPA’s including structuring and adaption scenarios establishment.
- Have Offtake Agreement Modelling experience with different kinds of PPA’s with 2 years track record.
- Have ability to lead contract negotiations and energy offtake structuring of PV and Wind power plants in different stages of development and support such transactions in all phases.
- Have proven expertise primarily in the European energy industry with a focus on renewable energy (e.g. wind power, photovoltaics) and their market integration.
- Have strong ability to analyse data and cooperate with other teams ( e.g. M&A, Technical engineering, Energy Trading and Treasury) to ensure the right documentation and management of the stakeholder alignment process.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of Polish would be an asset.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.