The Privacy Statement (hereinafter referred to as the Statement) provides the information on how Ignitis grupė AB, company code 301844044, address of registered office 14 Žvejų St., LT-09310 (hereinafter referred to as the Company), manages personal data.
The provisions of the Statement shall apply to natural persons that visit the Website and (or) submit the Company with their personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Persons). All Persons, who use the Website and submit their personal data, shall confirm that they have been properly introduced to the Statement and agree with the conditions laid down in the Statement. The Company shall have the right to unilaterally and fully or partially amend the Statement and inform about it on its Website.
Notions and abbreviations used in the Statement have the following meanings:
- Personal Data shall mean any information in relation with identified or non-identified natural person (e.g. first name, surname, contact details, etc.).
- Data Processing shall mean any action performed with the personal data of the Person (e.g. collection, recording, storage, giving access, transfer, etc.).
Other notions used in the Statement shall be understood as defined in the legislation regulating the protection of personal data (the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and others).
Objects and Legal Grounds of Data Processing
The Company shall process the Personal Data only for particular purposes and on the grounds laid down in the legislation: when it is necessary to process the data and (or) to implement the contract concluded with the person and the person has given the permission to process their data for one or several particular purposes, the Company must process the Personal Data following the requirements of the legislation, or the Personal Data must be processed for to the Company’s lawful interest.
Principle objectives of the Company in processing the Personal Data:
- Solving of submitted questions. The Company shall process the Personal Data when Persons submit the Company with questions and information by mail, e-mail or telephone on the grounds of consent or requirements of the legislation.
- Security of persons and objects. In aiming to ensure the security of its employees and other persons, as well as objects included in the video surveillance, the Company may carry out video surveillance on the grounds of the requirements of the legislation or lawful interest.
- Contests. The Company shall manage the Personal Data when the Persons submit their curriculum vitae (CV) or other information as they participate in contests for job positions announced by the Company or another Company‘s group company, or as they wish to carry out their apprenticeship on the grounds of consent.
- Other objectives. The Company may also process the Personal Data for other purposes, if for this purpose it has received the person’s consent, it must manage the Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation or it shall have the right to manage the data for lawful interest.
In all of the abovementioned cases, the Company shall manage the Personal Data only as much, as it is necessary in order to obtain respective, clearly defined and lawful objectives with regard to the requirements of the protection of personal data.
Reception of Personal Data
The Company shall process the Personal Data submitted by persons themselves of those data that the Company receives from other sources, such as registers managed by the State or private persons, as much as it is necessary, on the grounds of the contract, agreement, legislation or lawful interest of the Company.
Submission of Personal Data
Following the requirements of the legislation, the Company may transfer the managed Personal Data to the receivers of data belonging to the following categories:
- Service providers. The Company may transfer the processed Personal Data to third persons operating in the name of the Company and (or) under its instructions that provide the Company with client service, maintenance of software, accounting and other services in order to ensure proper provision, management and development of the Company’s services. In such cases, the Company shall take necessary measures in order to ensure that the used service providers (data managers) manage the submitted Personal Data only for the purposes for which they were submitted ensuring proper technical and organisational protection measures, in accordance with the Company’s instructions and the requirements of the legislation in force.
- Institutions and supervisory bodies. The Company may submit the processed Personal Data to government or law enforcement institutions, police or supervisory bodies when it is obligatory in accordance with the legislation in force or in order to ensure the Company’s rights or the security of the Company’s Clients, employees and property.
- Other third parties. The Company may submit the Personal Data to other receivers of data on the legal grounds defined in the legislation.
Storage of Data
The Company shall manage the Personal Data no longer than required by the objectives of Data management or as indicated in the applied legislation, if they shall establish a longer period for storage of data.
In order to determine the period for storage of data, the Company shall apply the criteria that shall correspond to the obligations laid down in the legislation, also with regard to rights of a person, e.g. it shall envisage such a period for storage of data, during which the requirements related with the performance of the contract may be submitted, if any, etc.
Applied Protection Measures
The Company shall ensure the confidentiality of the Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation in force and the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures intended for the protection of the Personal Data from illegal access, disclosure, accidental loss, amendment or destruction or other illegal management.
A person that has contacted the Company and the personal identity of which was determined by the Company, shall have the right to:
- be introduced to their Personal Data Managed by the Company;
- correct their wrong, incomplete, imprecise Personal Data;
- ask to destroy their Personal Data or to suspend, except for the storage, the actions of management of the Personal Data, is they shall be carried out violating the requirements of the applied legislation;
- receive all Personal Data related to them that were submitted by the person, in a systemised, usual and computer read format;
- ask to delete the Personal Data managed by the Company when the Personal Data is managed violating the requirements of the applied legislation or when the Personal Data is no longer necessary in order to achieve objectives, for which they were collected or managed in another manner;
- limit the management of their Personal Data in accordance with the applied legislation, e.g. for the period, during which the Company shall assess, whether the person has the right to ask their Personal Data to be deleted;
- disagree with the management of their Personal Data and (or) in a case, where the Personal Data are managed on the grounds of consent, to withdraw the given consent on the management of the Personal Data with no effect on the legallality of the management of the data based on the consent and the withdrawal of the consent.
Concerning the Statement or the management of the personal data carried out by the Company, persons may seek information in writing at Žvejų St. 14, LT-09310, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or verbally at (8 5) 278 2998.
If the issues related with the management of personal data carried out by the Company and (or) personal rights shall not be solved, the person shall have the right to contact and to submit a claim to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
Candidate data processing
The Partnership processes the Personal Data of the Candidates to assesses whether the person is eligible to hold the office or perform job functions, as well as for the purpose of concluding an employment contract, and on the basis thereof.
The data provided by the Person to the Partnership in the form of his / her curriculum vitae (CV) and other information sent to the Partnership in order to participate in selection for a job position or traineeship in the Partnership or other company of the Group of the Partnership are used by the Partnership and / or other company of the Group of the Partnership in the selections announced by the Group of the Partnership for 2 (two) years after consent has been given, or until the Person revokes his / her consent to such data processing.
In order to properly carry out selection for a vacant position in the Partnership or other company of the Group of the Partnership, in compliance with legal requirements, the Partnership transfers the Personal Data processed to other companies of the Group of the Partnership.
By submitting their candidature to participate in more than one selection carried out by the Group of the Partnership, and by ticking in the appropriate box that they have made themselves acquainted with the Policy of Candidate data processing, the persons consent to the fact that their data of participation in all selections, i.e. all positions to which the person has submitted his / her candidacy, will be visible to the persons who carry out the selections. These data will be processed (visible in the system) as long as other candidate data is processed, depending on submission of his / her consent, or until the Person revokes his / her consent to data processing.
The persons having expressed their willingness to participate in selections for a job position or traineeship announced in the Group of the Partnership are responsible for the transfer of their data to the Partnership and have unlimited right to manage this data, i.e. the Candidate has the right / may at any time in the account created in the Candidate Portal in SmartRecruiters system:
- consent/object to using his / her Personal Data during the selections carried out in the Partnership when applying for the specific job position in the company of the Group of the Partnership;
- access and edit the information the Candidate has provided by logging in to the Candidate Portal in SmartRecruiters system (https://my.smartrecruiters.com/identity/public/sign-in?lang=en&utm_source=website_top_nav);
- download information the Candidate has provided to the Company after having logged in to the Candidate Portal in SmartRecruiters system (https://my.smartrecruiters.com/identity/public/sign-in?lang=en&utm_source=website_top_nav);
- delete his / her account and all information provided from the selections carried out in the Partnership and from the database of SmartRecruiters system after having logged in to the Candidate Portal in SmartRecruiters system (https://my.smartrecruiters.com/identity/public/sign-in?lang=en&utm_source=website_top_nav).
The persons, who have not expressed consent to using their Personal Data in the selections announced in the companies of the Group of the Partnership when applying for the participation in the selection, will be asked to express their consent. The Candidate must provide his / her consent to the use of his / her Personal Data in the selections carried out in the companies of the Group of the Partnership within 30 (thirty) calendar days of dispatch of the notice to the Candidate. The reminder of the request to provide the consent to the use of the Personal Data in the selections carried out in the companies of the Group of the Partnership is sent twice:
- 7 (seven) days before the abovementioned time limit expired;
- 48 (forty-eight) hours before the abovementioned time limit expired.
It should be noted that in event the Candidate does not respond within 30 (thirty) calendar days of dispatch of the notice to him/ her, the data of the Candidate will be automatically deleted from the databases of the selections carried out in the companies of the Group of the Partnership and from the database of SmartRecruiters system.
The Partnership has a recommendation system where employees of the companies of the Group of the Partnership provide information on potential candidates. The recommending employee undertakes to inform the potential candidate about submission of his / her Personal Data to the Partnership.
After recommendation about a potential candidate is provided, the recommended candidate receives an automated email containing request to allow using his / her Personal Data in the selections carried out in the companies of the Group of the Partnership.
The companies of the Group of the Partnership are guided in their activities by the principles of transparency, impartiality and zero tolerance of corruption. Therefore, good reputation is one of the requirements for the candidates. For this purpose, the Partnership may collect the publicly available Personal Data of the Candidate who applies for a job position or the possibility to perform job function (including all information available on the Internet) which is related to qualification, professional skills and business related qualities. For the purpose of collecting information about candidate, we ask to provide personal data and the address of the declared place of residence. The Partnership may only collect data from the former employer after having informed the Candidate thereof, and from the present employer – only with the consent of the Candidate. We note that only after receiving a positive verification report on good reputation, we will sign an employment contract with the Candidate.