IT PROJECT MANAGER (F/M/D)
Submit your application until 2022-11-30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 180+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutions for new business opportunities. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Manage IT projects or complex IT changes in Ignitis Group within budget, schedule and scope;
- Ensure adequate project documentation, resource and risk management and effective communication with stakeholders;
- Motivate project team and colleagues, establish relationships with different stakeholders within Ignitis Group;
- Ensure project deliverables translate into business benefits;
- Adhere to project management best practices and methodologies followed in Ignitis Group.
We expect that You
- Have experience and expertise applying project management techniques and methodologies (PMI, PRINCE2, AGILE) in IT projects;
- Have at least 2 years experience in managing IT projects;
- Are well organized and able to delegate, assign and manage tasks within project team;
- Can easily communicate and collaborate at different stakeholder levels;
- Are proactive leader with good negotiation skills and can effectively solve problems;
- Have analytical thinking, result orientation, great planning skills, sense of responsibility, ability to cope with a lot of information simultaneously.
As part of our team You
- Will contribute towards creating unique energy projects of national importance with your knowledge and experience
- Will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals
- Will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras, an internal service centre providing IT, public procurement, accounting, human resources management, legal, communication and client services to all companies of the Group.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.