Submit your application until 2022-05-30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Latvia“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join Ignitis Latvia team and be responsible for solar and EV projects in the energy field and help us with the business development. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Analysis of energy consumption of electrical equipment and selection, modeling and preparation of commercial proposals for the most suitable solar power plant equipment;
- Preparation of technical tasks for designers, suppliers and contractors and analysis of the obtained information;
- Formulation of technical characteristics of tools/equipment and preparation of inquiries for suppliers, selection of equipment;
- Market and price analysis of the latest technologies in the field, search for new equipment suppliers and manufacturers;
- Preparation of commercial offers for clients together with the team;
- Assisting project managers in project implementation.
We expect that You
- Have a higher education in construction, energy (renewable energy) or engineering (could be a final year student);
- Have work experience in the fields of energy (renewable energy), construction or engineering consulting, designing engineering systems, preparing infrastructure investment projects or studies, working on the implementation of technological or engineering infrastructure projects;
- Have work experience in calculating, modeling or designing solar power plants;
- Have excellent English and Latvian language skills;
- Have excellent working skills with MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Have the basics of working with AutoCAD or similar programs;
- Have B category driving license.
It is advantage if you:
- Have a certificate as a project manager in the field of electrical engineering;
- Have the skills to work with specialized modeling programs - PV * SOL, PVsyst.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Latvia, a B2B electricity and gas supplier in Latvia.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.