Submit your application until 2022-09-30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Suomi“?
The energy markets are rapidly changing and integrating, so you shall have a rare opportunity to make a real impact and participate in development of a regional powerhouse that provides energy services and solutions to its domestic and international clients. You will work in our cross-border teams with colleagues from our other locations with your main responsibility for development of our power business in Finland. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Managing corporate customers' power and gas portfolios
- Planning, implementing and reporting on your customers' hedging strategies
- Developing long-term relationships with clients with an initial focus on Finland but also supporting Group when needed
- Working with industry, corporations, and other long-term partners to develop innovative solutions based on Ignitis Suomi services of power and gas, PPA´s, green certificates and other relevant offerings within the Ignitis Group
- Monitoring the power and energy markets, macro economy and participating in making market analyzes and reports
- Identifying opportunities in close collaboration with relevant key stakeholders within the Ignitis Group while taking the holistic responsibility for the relationship with external parties
- Identifying new products and market trends that could be relevant for our counterparties
We expect that You
- Have a university degree (e.g. Business Administration, Science, Finance or a closely related field)
- Have knowledge of Nordic or European power and gas markets
- Have minimum 5 years of professional experience in the energy field
- Have entrepreneurial spirit, combined with a structured mindset, attention to detail and great comunication skills
- Are motivated with a proven track record of portfolio management and market analysis
- Have international and multicultural comunication skills with a focus on external as well as internal stakeholder management
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in Finnish, Swedish and English
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Suomi Oy is subsidiary of a trading and sales arm of Ignitis Group. Ignitis is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic sea region, with head office in Vilnius, Lithuania and sales of 1,2 billion euros. The group is listed on Nasdaq Baltic and London Stock exchanges. The companies of the Group are on a mission to produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
With successful entry into Finnish energy market in 2020, we have gained and expanded our sales in Finland. Our growing market share in gas market providing alternative sourcing for our Finnish clients as well as our aim to offer same products and services in our all home markets from Finland to Poland, drives our intention to set up electricity sales team in Finland. It is for this reason we are looking for a entrepreneur minded person to lead our power market team in Ignitis Suomi Oy.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.