IT BUSINESS ANALYST
Submit your application until 2021-12-10
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Latvia“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join Ignitis Latvia team and take the full accountability of software development related questions. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with product owners and IT units to define, analyze, document and further manage requirements throughout project delivery lifecycle in Ignitis Latvija;
- Investigate business situation, assess proposed business solutions. Also, support building business case, manage solution scope & requirements over phases of the project management life cycle;
- Plan business analyses, conduct stakeholder analysis, gather information and views as well as manage linked communications;
- Identify business process simplification opportunities and assess feasibility of possible technical solutions;
- Support implementation, testing and roll-out efforts of a chosen business solution;
- Define functional and non-functional requirements when it comes to Ignitis Latvija infrastructure & architecture, proactively calibrate and align those with IT.
We expect that You
- 3+ years of experience working as a IT business analyst within Energy, Finance, BI, IT or other related area;
- Higher degree in Economics, Mathematics, Business Management, Finance or other related area;
- Experience working with energy or financial data or within business management area as well as collecting and analyzing technical business requirements (i.e. requirements engineering);
- The ability to translate concepts, solutions, models and datasets into simple, easily understood concepts – visually, verbally and in writing;
- Proven experience or demonstrated capability taking part in transformational or improvement initiatives in complex, dynamic environments;
- Experience in testing solutions and validating that requirements have been fulfilled;
- Have excellent English and Latvian language skills.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Latvia, a B2B electricity and gas supplier in Latvia.
„Ignitis group“ is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.